The Dream Fight between Manny Pacman Pacquiao vs. Oscar Golden Boy dela Hoya! Every boxing and sport fans are waiting for this big event!

What's This Manny Pacquiao?

This page is all about Manny Pacquiao and their fight with Oscar dela Hoya on December 6, 2008

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Manny Pacquiao Vs. Oscar Dela Hoya! Who'll Be The Winner!

That title above, "Manny Pacquiao Vs. Oscar Dela Hoya! Who'll Be The Winner!" is more or less my original post, make that 'entry' in the upcoming Dream Fight between Manny 'Pacman' Pacquiao and Oscar 'Golden Boy' dela Hoya this coming December 7, 2008 Philippine time.

I mentioned there 'entry', since in the blogging world, most money making blogs out there have a few post about his manny pacquiao vs. oscar dela hoya fight! And like I said, that title, "Manny Pacquiao Vs. Oscar Dela Hoya! Who'll Be The Winner!" is my official entry to the game.

I will post the actual content of the post here next so one moment... while I transfer your call :)

No comments: